12/28/10

The New Year is around the corner....

I can't believe how time flies! My baby twins are eight years old... my eldest we adopted when he was 7 and he's now in college.... a young man... a wonderful young man I might add! Cid Pear is 7 years old... and I am getting oh so wise! Ha! Never!
Stationery has played such a wonderful role in these last years... it's been a busy 8 years or so and fabulous! We moved in there somewhere from the mid-west to the south... we've truly watched my husband's career twist and turn through waves of economic raves and waves... and our aging parents have gone through enormous changes! Retirement, moves, and spending time with those little noisy people they call grand children!
From the kitchen/dining area!
Front garden!
So my folks and sister just left this morning after celebrating, cooking a load of wonderful food and watching many movies when the power was on! Yes, here in Raleigh we were dumped upon... 8" or so and we are not used to all that puffy white snow! It was gorgeous...
The kids had a ball! And the boys were rough stuff with the dogs outside! The dogs had smiles and carried their balls around all weekend long! Cute as can be!


So I wish you all a wonderful end of the year, a super New Years Eve and celebrate with 2011 in mind! We are so lucky to be here and together with our friends and family, with food and Christmas trees in our homes, and warmth and love... Keep healthy, and keep your loved ones close.

I send you kisses and hugs.....
Tina

No comments: